Outsourced Doers is the world’s fastest growing virtual assistance company for online entrepreneurs.
Outsourced Doers pair trained virtual marketing assistants (whom we call Doers) with busy, time-strapped online entrepreneurs (whom we call Founders). With over 1,000 makers and founders from over 50 countries, we help founders around the world work less and accomplish more.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team for a short term contract as well as ongoing periodic work. The graphic designer’s primary goal is to create engaging, brand-aligned graphic content for digital marketing promotions, advertisements, and training courses. You will also be responsible for brand style design assets as well as researching industry trends and producing successful advertising design.
This role is 100% remote, work from home.
Role responsibilities vary in nature and complexity, with key elements such as:
- Create professional designs and layouts for a range of digital and printed materials
- Production of high quality graphic design elements for online courses and virtual events
- Design file management
- Brainstorm new creative concepts and designs
- Production of printed materials and coordination with distribution centers in the United States and Australia
- Create Canva templates
This first project is a short term contract of approximately 6 weeks. The graphic designer will report directly to the marketing manager. The results of this role have a direct impact on revenue, our external brand and customer experience.
In addition to the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple priorities, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines, we seek applications from candidates with the following skills and characteristics:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Strong research skills
- Ability to create clear, attractive and engaging graphic design elements with a distinct brand style
- Easily interpret design notes and understand project requirements
- Interest in creating graphic design elements with the goal of achieving the highest possible conversion rates
- Ability to apply design concept across a wide range of design applications including Keynote, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, Canva, etc.
- Attention to detail and demonstrated proofreading skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver under tight deadlines
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with a flexible approach, a positive and friendly personality and an ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and respond positively to multiple deadlines with a commitment to accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to work independently while contributing to team projects
- Demonstrated ability to take direction and respond effectively to feedback
What you have done :
The following experience is required (or in some cases desired) for this role:
- Demonstrated experience producing and editing photo content for a variety of audiences and digital marketing platforms
- Post-production experience, including color management
- Experience producing high converting banner ads or sales or social media images (desirable, not essential)
- 3 years of experience in a similar position
What Outsourced Doers offers:
- A chance to work in a fast growing technology company.
- A positive work environment, where you are encouraged and supported to thrive and succeed.
Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter telling us why you are the best candidate for this position.
Learn more about us at Outsourcing and Virtual Assistants for Women Entrepreneurs (outsourceddoers.com) or contact us at [email protected]