Los Angeles, California, United StatesSite:
Sun 31 Oct 21Posted on:
Pfeiffer, a Perkins Eastman studio is seeking a Marketing Communications Designer based in our Los Angeles office, to support our national marketing efforts. A practice of 40 people, our focus includes cultural and educational planning and construction projects across the United States and abroad. We are looking for an enthusiastic person with a cooperative and dynamic attitude to join our marketing team.
This position, essential to the continued evolution of our studio’s brand across all media, requires not only graphic design experience but also strong verbal and written communication skills; it invites inventiveness, strategic thinking and initiative to create compelling documents, both in print and digital media, to succinctly communicate the company’s expertise. We are specifically looking for someone who can convert facts and technical information into a graphically creative message. Other important traits include organizational and time management skills, attention to detail, proactivity, and the ability to multitask. Finally, we are looking for someone who enjoys working in a collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Assist in the proposal process for new work, including production of graphic and image layouts, tables, charts and other computer generated illustrations and infographics, as well as in-house production
- Assist in the development of Powerpoint presentations and presentation boards
- Assist with integration into Perkins Eastman, including updating graphics files and creating material for the practice areas led by Pfeiffer
- Support marketing, business development and public relations initiatives including brochure design, website and social media
- Support the Marketing Director and the Communications Director as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, communication or marketing.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant marketing experience, ideally in the AEC industry.
Â§ Flexible scheduling and the ability to elegantly manage unpredictable time-to-market are important.
Â§ Must have strong computer skills and proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and PowerPoint.
Â§ Experience with video is desirable and experience with social media platforms for corporate use is a plus.
How to register:
If you want to join a dynamic, dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, please visit our career page and apply with your cover letter, CV and / or portfolio (Adobe PDF preferred) . No phone calls please. If you want to join a dynamic, dynamic, innovative and collaborative environment, where your ideas will be heard and your skills challenged, please visit our career page and apply with your cover letter, CV and portfolio (Adobe PDF preferred). No phone calls please. When applying, a tailor-made cover letter is mandatory. Local applicants only.
Connect: Human by design!
Perkins Eastman is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the US Federal E-Verify Program. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age , veteran or disabled protected status or genetic information.